Ayurveda • Massage • Yoga
Lotus Tree Massage & Wellness is a cozy little sanctuary in the heart of Ft. Thomas, KY away from the busyness of daily life. I am dedicated to offering the highest quality holistic services to my clients. Blending traditional Western and healing Eastern techniques, I infuse each session with personal variations and insights. In addition to receiving a deeply relaxing, integrative massage, I weave the spirit of Ayurveda, Yoga and healing Energy work into my practice. Attention to detail and signature touches are the hallmark of each session.
Please note that my massage philosophy is to help you reach a deeper level of stillness and relaxation where the true healing occurs so, I do not offer deep tissue, “painful” massage therapy. I can always add firmer pressure to your session, but I want my clients feeling like they received some amazing, trans-formative, therapeutic work, and not jumping off the table in pain.
**MY OFFICE IS OPEN! Please schedule online to see availability. Some quick tips before you come in to see me/schedule an appointment:
- Please wear a mask and wash your hands before you come into my office.
- A quick intake and temperature check will be taken at the beginning of your session.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment.
- If you are traveling outside of Kentucky, I am requiring that you wait at least 14 days before coming in for your appointment.
- If you are having any symptoms, please cancel at any time. All fees are waived.
To protect our more vulnerable populations: clients 65 or older, or those clients with High Risk medical conditions, i.e. Heart, Lung, Kidney, or Liver disease, Diabetes, or Immunocompromised are asked to refrain from scheduling at this time. However, per Kentucky guidelines, I am reserving Wednesday and Friday mornings for those who would like an appointment. Please contact me directly at (513) 316-2206.
Please see New Policies before scheduling.
** Schedule subject to change due to COVID-19
Susan Unes, LMT
“Your body is woven from the Light of Heaven.” ~ Rumi